newbie too!

Options
Hi my name is frances! I am trying to lose bout 40 pds or more would be nice. I found this app on my phone. I been struggleing with my weight forever and a day! my highest weight was 270! im currently at 226 Ive came along ways but am still having health problems. My main goal I guess is to get off all these dang meds!

Replies

• HeatherBriggs1970
    Options
    Hi Frances!! Welcome to MFP :flowerforyou:

I have been an active member for 40 days and have dropped around 12-13lbs. It's been so helpful being able to track my food and the mobile app is a Godsend!! I use it all the time. The gals I have met here are wonderful and the support is great :) Don't try to do this alone....

Heather
  • mel_21
    mel_21 Posts: 20
    Options
    Hi Frances! welcome!

I started MFP a few days ago, so pretty new myself. feel free to add as friend for support =) x
  • teresa3157
    Options
    I'm new too I have lost 7 lbs in a few weeks it nice to know that this app really does work. Good luck with your weight lost. You can do anything that you set your mind to do.
  • barbb13
    barbb13 Posts: 4
    Options
    I just recently started as well. Feel free to add me as a friend and good luck!!!
  • AliTiki
    AliTiki Posts: 4
    Options
    Good luck xxx
  • talbert2
    talbert2 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi,

Once again I am back on track. Working on my "eating mindlessly". Waking up every morning thinking that today is the day I will be proud of. I like this plan. Seems straight forward. I am new at message boards. I am in the over 50 yr. bracket. Hope to connect with some folks. I love cooking and I'm still in the work force. I have increased my fittness level recently. Hopeful for a new start.

Thanks,

Talbert