Options

Replies

• robertw486
    robertw486 Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    Let's see.

Less long term stress on your joints
    Having more energy at a lower weight
    With weight loss often comes exercise which increases your cardiovascular health
    Less wasted time eating foods that do little for your nutrition
    Enjoying "junk" foods more when you do earn them or otherwise fit them into your diet
    Looking better in your clothes which often leads to
    Feeling better about how you look

Worst case... exercise and endorphins

What's not to like about being more fit?
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    Don't wait around for motivation. Just do it!
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Help!

So what are your options? You can stay unmotivated, making excuses that you some how lost it down the back of the couch or something or you can opt to change it.
    We control everything, we control what we eat, and in what quantity, we control if we walk or move around.

You don't need any body else to help you, you just need to make the choice to make changes.

You can do it if you want to, what do you have to lose by trying? :)
  • dhimaan
    dhimaan Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Start by forcing yourself to do something/workout for 20 minutes or so. The trick here is to force yourself to do it even if you feel like there is no hope and you are worthless (my situation not necessarily yours). Once you start exercising bit by bit I promise you will get addicted to it. This is what worked for me, just give it a shot.
  • desiresdestiny
    desiresdestiny Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Lost motivation? Does this mean you were working out and eating healthy prior. If exercise is burning you out, re-think your workouts and maybe switch up your routine. If food options are getting boring, try new healthy options.
  • BethMilledge
    BethMilledge Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me