Hi! Starting over for good.

Options
Hi, I had some set backs and sort of been doing my own thing for the last month and a half. I had to get surgery on my jaw and braces (which is proving to be hard to getvused too). I have had my braces on for two weeks now. Have them for 20 months. I have lost 6 pounds because I can't chew anything. Eating a lot of soft foods or awallowing food semi-whole. Tomorrow I am staring back at the gym. Dreading the trainers asking where I have been and feeling really guilty for missing about a month of working out. But I am feeling good and really want to get back to it. So, here I am. Back to square one and getting back in the wagon. Trying to eat better. Ice cream and pudding is much easier to eat right now, but I don't want to eat too much of that stuff. Tomorrow I start being serious. :)

Replies

• annemariethom
    annemariethom Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    im starting back tomorrow after a knee op, you needed to take the time to recover and im sure that you will get to where you want to be, adding as a friend to offer support and hopefully motivation x
  • WJDK
    WJDK Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am starting over also. Hoping to finally lose that 50 pounds I want to lose.
  • Shannmfp11
    Shannmfp11 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I started over a month ago! So far so good!! Now if I could find more time to exercise it would be better.
  • darl7733
    darl7733 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I also find it hard to find time to exercise. Tomorrow night going to the gym no matter what.