Losing the baby weight

Options
Any other new moms? I'm 3 months postpartum with my first, and I have 35 lbs to lose. I'm trying to find the confidence within myself to know that I can do this! Thankfully I have an awesome husband (who is in great shape :/) willing to make workout plans for me and even do them with me. The hardest part is going to be getting my eating under control. I am definitely a Starbucks addict, but I'm finding every healthy choice that I make makes me want to make more healthy choices. I'm ready to not be in the "obese" weight range and get down to a healthy weight for my body!

Replies

• amobley418
    amobley418 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I had my son 2 and a half months ago.
    I have 30lbs to lose! I am struggling to get it off! My biggest issue has been exercising I suppose.
  • TaylorGilbert1315
    Options
    Had my second son 2 1/2 months ago! I have over 100 pounds to lose (not just from him, but still...) :)
  • kristenlynn09
    kristenlynn09 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the little ones! My biggest problem has been getting exercise in too. It's much harder to find the time to get a workout in with a baby's schedule to work around lol. I've been trying to do 30 min a day 5 days a week. I thought the weight would fall off with breastfeeding, but that has not been the case.
  • rexcharles11
    rexcharles11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Do your best ^_^