NASH - Fatty Liver Disease Social Supprt

Options
Greetings!
I was diagnosed with Fatty Liver Disease about a year ago after three years of severe pain on my right side and other symptoms. I'm not doing well losing the weight on my own and realized what I'm missing is the social support aspect. I'm hoping others who share a NASH (or similar) diagnosis would like to become friends. It would be great for us to support each other.

I'm not looking for diet advice, tips or other well intentioned advice. I'm looking for others who are living it and struggling so we can support each other!

Thanks! (And feel free to send me a friend request.)
~Antoinette

Replies

• wmeyerbill455
    wmeyerbill455 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hungry pumpkin, I was diagnosed this March with NASH. I would be happy to support you and would appreciate your support as well. My Liver Enzymes were down as of my last blood test but it is difficult for me to maintain my weight loss. Just too many desserts. " I guess I will have another kale smoothie, please"...... Yum!
  • 3k4me
    3k4me Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My liver enzymes are really high and it is so hard for me to follow a diet! Please help!
  • jrhubott
    jrhubott Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have the same issue. Been struggling with it for about 5 years. This year I'm going to focus on losing 50+ lbs. and hope that I can get this back under control. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Tiffanylynn1024
    Tiffanylynn1024 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I just got diagnosed the other day myself. It's so hard trying to cut back the sugar and carbs. Everything that is bad is what I eat (pop, chips, bread, potatoes, fried foods, fast food). But have to change all that for my health. It's very hard. You can add me if you'd like.
  • LeslieW77
    LeslieW77 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I was recently diagnosed with fatty liver, and am ready to lose the weight and hopefully start reversing the disease a bit. Any of you, please feel free to add me and we can all improve our liver functions together!