Discouraged!!!

Options
Super discouraged today. It is wet and rainy out. Had a killer workout with my personal trainer. I have lost 76 lbs. I should feel on top of the world but I don't. I feel like crap. All because of one silly little discouraging comment from a person. It's eating me alive.

Replies

• halik36
    halik36 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You've lost 76lbs. In my book that's someone who's tenacious and determined. Besides negative comments are platforms to build positivity. So push past it, like you've done before! You've done a great job in your weight loss journey. Use this as a spring board to lose more weight!
  • rustyquinn
    rustyquinn Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Comments can be brutal You gotta let it go. I know it's not easy
  • blankiefinder
    blankiefinder Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    We all have days like that. Do not let someone's comment defeat you. You have the power to chose not to let one comment derail you; you are more than that one comment!
  • White_hibiscus
    White_hibiscus Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options
    Girl you probably looking great that's why that person open his/her mouth!

Dont let it stress you in the contrary look at how far you have come! 76lbs is no joke. Be proud and let them hate.
  • zorahgail
    zorahgail Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    @lavelljo totally been there too! That disparaging comment reflects 100% on the person saying it, not on you.

Another thing to consider is asking yourself, "What am I making that mean?" I've been surprised over and over at how eye-opening the answers can be.
  • tcarp8
    tcarp8 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Here's my recommendation when people talk trash...*kitten* 'em
  • dfree4wb
    dfree4wb Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    76 pounds is an awesome accomplishment! I wouldn't worry about what someone said, friend or foe. If you have the self control to loose that much weight, surely you can overlook someone caddy remark. You're stronger than that! :)
  • mingle287
    mingle287 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Haters are gonna hate.
  • FitGirl0123
    FitGirl0123 Posts: 1,273 Member
    Options
    It's hard not to let people's comments get to you sometimes, but focus on the positive and be proud of your progress! And congrats on that weight loss, that is incredible! Go you! You're a beautiful rockstar! Celebrate that!