Shakeology

Options
jkmhlewis
jkmhlewis Posts: 3 Member
Do any of you drink shakeology and if so, how do you make your recipes, I have chocolate shakeology and am looking for a tasty way to drink it or eat it that doesn't taste gross. Please include exact instructions, step by step :-)

Replies

• jkmhlewis
    jkmhlewis Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    'fraid not. I just try to avoid anything that tastes gross.

Me too! Thought I'd try it and see if it helps. I hate making breakfast and this could be an easy morning "meal."
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options
    jkmhlewis wrote: »
    'fraid not. I just try to avoid anything that tastes gross.

Me too! Thought I'd try it and see if it helps. I hate making breakfast and this could be an easy morning "meal."

It helps by making your wallet lighter. That's pretty much it.
  • ange2334
    ange2334 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I love shakeology. My fav is the vegan chocolate or the vegan tropical strawberry. There are many ideas on pinterest. But I ususally got with half a frozen banana, 1 cup milk and the choc. shakeo maybe with some ice. Or do ice, strawberries, milk and shakeo. there are so many options with fruit. you can even sneak a handful of fresh spinach in it and not taste it at all. There are Snickers recipes, butterfinger, mint recipes so many! take a look at the calendar it came with and there are recipes on that too!
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    jkmhlewis wrote: »
    Do any of you drink shakeology and if so, how do you make your recipes, I have chocolate shakeology and am looking for a tasty way to drink it or eat it that doesn't taste gross. Please include exact instructions, step by step :-)

I have never tried shakeology, but I have had to try to make it through some pretty gross tasting protein powders. I can't give you specifics because I just throw handfuls of things into my blender. I usually use spinach with fruit. Sometimes I'll do spinach with tomatoes and cucumber, and/or bell peppers, but I don't think that would go well with the chocolate. If it seems bitter tasting, you could add some honey. Milk or almond milk may also help. Unfortunately, gross powders happen. At least you know what not to buy in the future!
  • BrianStokes0
    BrianStokes0 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have done the shakeology thing. What I did to make it not taste like crap was add a little caramel macchiato coffee creamer to the Vanilla shako blended with ice and almond milk. However, I quickly got tired of shakeology and its not exactly cheap either.
  • Brandi_Nicole_Josey
    Options
    Shakeology is super expensive. Over 100 bucks for only 30 meals.... when I did try the shako thing I liked it, added pb to the chocolate and it reminded me of a pb cup. Lol