True Blood!

Options
2»

Replies

• Cindib13
    Cindib13 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I love the books. Just finished reading the latest Sookie Stackhouse book. I tried to watch the show but I kept compairing the book and the show and there are many differences. Plus I think Anna Paquin is a bad actress. However, I love me some Eric!!!
  • andyxbear
    andyxbear Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I've also read all of the books and I do love the books more because they have way more details & storylines, but I do love the show and have all 3 seasons on blu-ray!

June 26th cannot come soon enough! lol

Have any of you trubies watched that new 6 min teaser? OMG!!!
  • MDLNH
    MDLNH Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Cannot wait for this season to get started . . . for so many reaons !!!
  • cenafan
    cenafan Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I almost lost my mind when I realized I was going to be in Florida (with no HBO) on the 26th. I love it! I got all my friends addicted to it too! Can't wait for Hallow and the witches this season!!!!
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    june 26th this will be my av

untitled-1.jpg
  • jessradtke
    jessradtke Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I'm finishing up the latest book now and trying to catch up on the show before the new season gets underway. I can't watch it with my kids around, and my kids are ALWAYS around. My main complaint is that the Eric in the show just can't compare to the Eric in my mind. *sigh*
  • SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    So are the books as steamy as the HBO series. If so, I may have to find those books... and fast ;-0
  • hovex031
    hovex031 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    steamier :wink:
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Man I'm addicted thanks to my oldest son. I even have a Merlottes shirt.
  • amberleemoore
    amberleemoore Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I love True Blood too!!! I am so addicted!! I cannot wait for it to come back on!!!
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT! I have it marked on my True Blood calendar in my room (it was a gift..LOL) I also read all of the books (except for the latest one) and they are AWESOME
  • kwstas01
    kwstas01 Posts: 8
    Options
    Really nice show :)
    Lafayette is the best.
  • KatheryneH13
    KatheryneH13 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I can't wait until the premiere. It's going to be awesome!
  • stephgreene
    stephgreene Posts: 143
    Options
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE True Blood! My friend and I are planning out a viewing party :)
  • rhutchinson88
    Options
    I LOVE Trueblood, sadly I havent read the books yet. With books/movies (or shows) I have to do one and then the other. I usually prefer to do books first but I'd already gotten into the show. I miss Godric =( TEAM ERIC!!!
  • hovex031
    hovex031 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    yessir it is!! Along with other beautiful people..mostly to name Alexander Skarsgård. :tongue: