26 years old and needing to lose 40+ lbs---weightloss support/friends needed

Options
brishelle07
brishelle07 Posts: 11 Member
edited November 2015 in Motivation and Support
Hi everyone. My name is Brittney Neshelle and I need the support and motivation to get to my goal. I'm very busy as a single mother, working full time, school full time and I work part time starting my business. I've Gained about 70 lbs since 2012, after trying different birth controls, working a lot and not being active. I know what I have to do but I'm not dedicated.

Starting today, I'm preparing myself for the new me. Add me and let's keep each other on the right path. I've also added a group on Facebook a couple hours ago. Please join : Victorious Dreamer Victorous Boss. Starting tomorrow I will be doing videos and motivation quotes. Let's help each other.

I'm excited to starting a new journey.

Replies

• Katekate194
    Katekate194 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You are going to do a great job on you weight loss journey! I am also starting off brand new and I feel like as long as I put my mind to it I can achieve my goal!/and so can you! Good luck and kick some booty(:
  • brishelle07
    brishelle07 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I'm determined this time because my 6 year old thinks he can beat me in racing. He almost got me so I really need to get back in shape
  • Anaa007
    Anaa007 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm also 26, want to lose 20lbs. Just had a baby 2 months ago and 10 of the 20lbs are baby weight. Add me if you'd like :)