Need Motivation

Options
Its that simple. I just need some motivation...sigh

Replies

• bbahmer377
    bbahmer377 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Go here! Tons and tonnnsssss of inspiration, It definitely motivated me! Good luck! && feel free to friend me if you want :)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/256183-need-some-inspiration-operation-inspiration-pic-heavy
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    I check out the before and afters here on mfp
    always works for me
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Just keep working....you can do it!!!!
  • jbucci1186
    jbucci1186 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I found that at times, I would literally have to FORCE myself to work out. The hardest part is starting it (for me) but once I've started, I can (and usually want to) keep going for the full hour. Eventually, if you try this approach, you may find that you NEED to work out just so you can feel "complete" for the day. I don't know, I think it's different for everyone. Other times, I would just look in the mirror for a while, which would motivate me, though the forcing myself to do it is what has helped me get where I am today. If you're lacking the energy, I found that after about a couple weeks to a month of consistent exercise, my energy levels went WAY up.. I wake up earlier (between 7 and 8) and I just WANT to go outside and move. I also try not to use any indoor machines (like the treadmill) because they are SO boring to me. Over the winter, I did at-home workout DVDs (p90x) and the "host" is in many ways motivational (though he can get annoying at times, but I seriously think he does that on purpose to push us!)

Hope that helps!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!