Weightloss buddy.......people with 70 lbs to lose

Options
Hi all, I am Rohini, I need Weightloss buddies who are serious in their goals and ready to motivate each other . I prefer people with 50-70lbs to lose. Since , it's a long journey, being pack could keep you motivated and remind u of ur goal. Also it's fun to work as a team

Replies

• arnavkrish
    arnavkrish Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Krishna I too have 50-70 to lose. I have recently started walking daily and log my food. No hmore g change in weight yet. But I want to make it a life long change so taking it slow
  • rdejou
    rdejou Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Roxanne and I need to lose around 60lbs. Add me if you would like and we can motivate each other!
  • lgarten69
    lgarten69 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I will be a weight loss buddy . I have a lot to lose as well. Together we can do this !
  • Living360
    Living360 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Any of you can add me if you wish. I have 70 pounds to lose and my plan is to do this by Dec 2016, hoping for a loss rate of 5 pounds per month. I log in daily, like and comment on friends progress often. I have been on MFP 38 days and to date lost about 8 pounds. I have made a lifestyle change and do not call my commitment a diet.
  • TamiJayeLive
    TamiJayeLive Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have 70-80 to lose. I definitely need help staying on track myself. I work pretty much all the time, so time is always an issue. I would love to have some buddies as well. :)
  • lmcginley02
    lmcginley02 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat as you all! 50-70 to lose, and am battling emotional/stress/bored eating and working 7 days a week so I am usually exhausted and busy. Let's encourage each other to prioritize ourselves and our health
  • dianem150
    dianem150 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Im looking for diet buddies too im looking to lose about 70 pounds im a emotional stress eater
  • lupie777
    lupie777 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I also have 50-60 lbs left to lose feel free to add me as well. ☺️
  • White_hibiscus
    White_hibiscus Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options
    Me me me!!! Im 185lbs looking to get down to 135lbs. Girl lets do it.

Add me and anyone else in this post.
  • brishelle07
    brishelle07 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I was at a constant weight but has gained about 70 since 2012 . I was working out and has now gained 10 more. I've started walking and doing Zumba this week. Help
  • TamiJayeLive
    TamiJayeLive Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    In in the same boat
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    I have 80 to go! Anyone can add me
  • isysblue
    isysblue Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    90lbs here
  • ihab90
    ihab90 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    varugwntyt99.jpeg

Guys it is do-able
  • tresectank
    tresectank Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I need to lose more than 70 lbs! I'm on week 2. So far so good....
  • ArwenP
    ArwenP Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 63 more lbs. Feel free to add. I'm in it for the long haul. I need to get healthy again!