Hi im Ready to Transform!

Options
Hi there im on my own challenge. Need a few friends. Im going to lose 60_70 pounds in the next 6 months. Anyone trying the same? I have a three year old daughter and am staying home with her most of the time so i have my hands full but also have a few months to do this before my daughter is off to school and i have to go back in the workforce. Im 5.5 and 220 right now. I started my workout meal and exercise plan today. Give me a shout

Replies

• nsweety123
    nsweety123 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    [/bq <3
  • lmcginley02
    lmcginley02 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal is to lose 60-70 pounds as well! I don't have a time frame for it but am looking at little goals first, can't wait to get rid of the first 20!
  • akmomof7
    akmomof7 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am Veronica, currently a sahm for the next 10 months. I am on extended maternity leave after having twins in September. I also have a 2 year old son, as well as 4 older kids who are out of the house and just had my first grand daughter in September. I have started back to lightly exercising this week, but will start my meal plan on December 1st. My husband and I will be following the Doctor on Demand diet plan. I am 5'6" and 169 atm. Wanting to get to 145, so 24 pounds to go. Five years ago, I was almost 230 pounds, so I am no stranger to weight loss, lol!
  • ScorpionStringer
    Options
    Good luck to you, My name is Unyque
  • TechAaronLoyd
    TechAaronLoyd Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Go Optimus!
  • ladyagora
    ladyagora Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Lol. :)