Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for supportive people to add.

My name is Samantha, I'm a mother to two little boys and have been married to their daddy for almost 5 years. My Hubbie says I am perfect the way I am but I annoy stand the tummy flab my son left behind. Sooo I'm working to change it. Add me for a supportive friend :)

Replies

• vkittrell
    vkittrell Posts: 6 Member
    I'm back in the loop from being on maternity leave. I feel u. I had my first child and it was a c section so my flab is terrible. I need motivation.
  • TechAaronLoyd
    TechAaronLoyd Posts: 339 Member
    Same here. Married, father of 4, busy, she says I am fine. But I can't stand me. Feel free to add me.
    I am 119 days in and 45 pounds down!
    Ready for the new me!
  • Drama74
    Drama74 Posts: 27 Member
    Add me too! Two kids (ten years apart) and the entire contents of the Cadbury factory later, here I am. Only been doing this for 9 days and it's going to be a long haul
  • lorenodete
    lorenodete Posts: 2 Member
    Full-time student getting back on the wagon, again (sigh). Definitely need some friendly faces on here to exchange tips and support <3
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    feel free to add
  • Glasseschickadee
    Glasseschickadee Posts: 32 Member
    Add me! I am back at it after a health scare! Aiming to lose about 50 pounds and keep it off this time!
  • BingerNoMore
    BingerNoMore Posts: 68 Member
    Feel free to add me! :smiley:
  • ladyranger26
    ladyranger26 Posts: 10 Member
    Love all of the support and comments!!! WE CAN DO THIS!
  • MrWilson6
    MrWilson6 Posts: 148 Member
    I'm with you on this. I have similar thoughts towards myself, and want to get in better shape so I can stay active enough to keep up with 2 kids who have endless amounts of energy!! Motivation is key, which I can give, but also need in return. Let's do this!