testing...testing..Is this thing on?

UGAfatfree
UGAfatfree Posts: 4
edited September 28 in Introduce Yourself
Newbie here....I've been meaning to join for months...but just now getting my fat bootie in gear to do so. I've tried blogging on my own and really NO motivation there. I've been on TONS OF TTC boards and then Parenting boards, so I love to post!!! Hoping to find a few motivaters out there to really help me out.

I'm really ready to get this weight off!!!! My mother had gastric bypass two months ago. I don't want to end up there. I can do it...I just need a little pushing and some people that understand. Can't wait to chat!!!

Replies

• trimom63
    trimom63 Posts: 351 Member
    Result of your test...it's ON!!! Would love to be friends through this....I'll send a request!! ;)
  • Thanks Jill!!!
  • Stuartm1
    Stuartm1 Posts: 101 Member
    Welcome to MFP. The best way to use this site is to look at all the blogs etc and think "will this work for me"? I use the site to plot calorie intake and excercise. Then I vary eatback on net calories. It works for me I haven't been near a gym I just go for a good walk every day and also log excercise such as cleaning the car etc. You can burn lots of calories if you put some effort into cleaning /Ironing etc. But you need a Heart Rate Monitor to track the calories burnt off through excercise. It;s a really good site if you use common sense and ignore some of the obvious bull***t I really hope this site helps you as much as it has me. Good luck and enjoy
This discussion has been closed.