Just returned to MFP and need motivators Women only :)

Options
LGBT looking to make new friends thats on this journey also.It's been a roller coaster hop on and help me defeat this ;)

Replies

• angelabosch7
    angelabosch7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat. Need to make a change! Time for change!!
  • ArwenP
    ArwenP Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I fell off the healthy weight wagon, and I'm just getting back on too. Feel free to add. Not LGBT myself, but an ally. :)
  • Waaanyih
    Waaanyih Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to clamber back into the healthy lifestyle again, so feel free to add me! We can motivate each other x
  • mlboyer100
    mlboyer100 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Its all about staying motivated. We all start out of the gate like a race horse, but half way around the track, if we're not out in front, we lose steam and slow down... sometimes to a dead stop. Been there, done that a million times. I only want to say that you need a Success Network to continuously stay motivated. I found one that has kept me going for almost a year, non-stop. I made my weight goal in five months when i was stuck and have been able to maintain it for over five months, thanks to my support team. let me know if you want more information about joining our group.
  • SunlovingAnn
    SunlovingAnn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have recommitted to have a healthy lifestyle and I know I do better with support. Please feel free to add me.
  • CTurquoisedreams
    CTurquoisedreams Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Happy thanksgiving!