Morning Motivation

Options
It's a gloomy, rainy Wednesday but I'm not going to let that get me in a funk. It's going to be a great day regardless of the weather. I hope every one has a great day, and remembers that only you can stop yourself of achieving your daily goals. Don't let fear or other peoples opinions influence how you feel about yourself or your goals.

Replies

• Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    I'll remember this for tomorrow. In NY the rain is hitting then. :) Keep positive thoughts and there is always sunshine.
  • BigMikeP81
    BigMikeP81 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Absolutely. Even when it is raining and cold it can still be a beautiful day. I try and think of something positive when I wake up. If all else fails look at it like this...you woke up and that right there makes it a beautiful day.
  • x_cinder_x
    x_cinder_x Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Gloomy and rainy here too, but also peaceful and quiet. It is a beautiful day indeed! Thank you for the reminder =D
  • BigMikeP81
    BigMikeP81 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I learned the hard way to appreciate every day. If you wake up appreciate it and make the most out of every situation and learn from it.
  • amandanicole90a
    amandanicole90a Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    painterm81 wrote: »
    Absolutely. Even when it is raining and cold it can still be a beautiful day. I try and think of something positive when I wake up. If all else fails look at it like this...you woke up and that right there makes it a beautiful day.

I agree!! Things could always be worse!!!