Looking for support/motivation friends!!!

Options
Hello! My name is Heather and I'm a 26 year old student. I've had this app for a couple years but have only really used it for tracking food and exercise. I've been really struggling with some recent weight gain and decided to give the social aspect of this app a try!

I'm trying to get back to the super active lifestyle I typically like to lead. I've competed in 2 full marathons, a hand full of half marathons, and 2 half ironmans since 2011. Prior to that I couldn't even run a mile, so I totally empathize with new runners! I'm currently training for the LA Marathon but am having trouble losing the weight I put on this year.

I'm looking for friends to share my weight loss journey and stay motivated with. Please feel free to add me!!!

Replies

• tcarp8
    tcarp8 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend
  • Wizeman22
    Wizeman22 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • maggiebee86
    maggiebee86 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You can add me. A lot of my friend on this have gone into the red
  • BethMilledge
    BethMilledge Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • GillianLF
    GillianLF Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I'm here 3 months. I add all food and exercise and have an open diary. I've lost 13lbs since joining.

Anyone can add me. This site does help with motivation.
  • castillopm
    castillopm Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me I'm looking for friends also. Need all the help I can get!
  • joepanda92
    joepanda92 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I love your attitude and hope to some day get where u r in running marathons. Add me could use the help and I'm very new to this app just started today if anyone else would like a new friend add me and I'll follow back we can help each other out to love that healthy life we all strive for.