Hi. I am looking for friends/supporters!

Options
I am looking for friends on here! I am so glad I found this site! It is such a GREAT thing!

Replies

• babygreen11
    babygreen11 Posts: 73
    Options
    Welcome!!! Isnt this site the greatest!!! It is such an amazing tool to help you stay motivated and realize what you are eating and the reality of what goes in your body!
  • scmcgee
    scmcgee Posts: 165
    Options
    :smile: It is a great site. Feel free to add me. Good Luck!
  • Baileys83
    Baileys83 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hi there - I have only been here just over a week and finding it a great help - mostly the food tracker. My problem is actually under eating and my body going into starvation mode and not letting me loose weight! Feel free to add me as a friend - the best person to support you in your goals is someone in the same boat and we all that!! :-)
  • Terri_39
    Terri_39 Posts: 122
    Options
    Hi, you can add me as your friend..we all need all the help we can get and having great support helps get you there!!
  • Elise1931
    Elise1931 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck! :flowerforyou:
    Feel free to add me if you'd like. :)
  • alucas11
    alucas11 Posts: 19
    Options
    Welcome.. this is a great site, feel free to add me :-)
  • DerGraf
    DerGraf Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Ditto! Add me too! Add the girl above me first! She's AWESOME!!!!
  • sunyg
    sunyg Posts: 229
    Options
    Welcome!!! Feel free to add me too :)
  • mandysue1980
    mandysue1980 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I am also faily new and I find this site very helpful. I learned that I was under eating from this site and that is not good! Feel free to add me, we all need the support!
  • dsimon1970
    Options
    Hi All, I"m sure I am not the first person to say this but man weight is sure easier to put on than to take off. I'm tired of being the chubby (no fat) friend. I want to be "hot" again. Vegas in September so I've got to get a move on! Add me! :-)
  • Iamjackiew
    Options
    Welcome!
  • aphfan12
    aphfan12 Posts: 3
    Options
    Yeah, this site is pretty amazing!! I just joined not too long ago aswell. If you want you can add me as your friend. :)
  • honey62108
    Options
    :smile: Hi,I also just joined an I am looking for friend's /supporter's.I WISH you all the luck in the world....Carol
  • noni77
    noni77 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    :smile: Feel free to add me as a friend. Have just joined the site too. Loving it already.