Weird....

Options
For three days straight now, I've been really good ( not perfect, mind you) about drinking my water. I got out of slack with it for too long.
I was pleasantly surprised for the last 3 days that I was not rushing to the ladies room every six mintues as I have before when starting to drink a lot of water, however....

Its ALL coming on today. Seriously. I've had 2.5 bottles (16.9 oz) today and I feel like I've peed an ocean, now I'm starting on rivers.
SO annoying. I know it will get better, but geez louise...at least I know I'm not retaining :laugh:

Replies

• goochinator
    goochinator Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    For three days straight now, I've been really good ( not perfect, mind you) about drinking my water. I got out of slack with it for too long.
    I was pleasantly surprised for the last 3 days that I was not rushing to the ladies room every six mintues as I have before when starting to drink a lot of water, however....

Its ALL coming on today. Seriously. I've had 2.5 bottles (16.9 oz) today and I feel like I've peed an ocean, now I'm starting on rivers.
    SO annoying. I know it will get better, but geez louise...at least I know I'm not retaining :laugh:
  • HustleRose
    Options
    Lol, yeah, you probably were and that's why it took until today to all start coming out.
    Bet you'll see a nice drop on the scale, though! :tongue:

I'm the same way, even when I drink it consistently and am used to it, I go every ten minutes. Lol, it's really inconvenient because I work in a store and I work alone 90% of the time. ><
  • likes2bwet
    likes2bwet Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    And here I was beginning to think I need to seek medical attention for it! Thanks girls. There are some days when I just them to stick a cathadar in so I can call it good. But then again, at least it keeps us running and think of the muscles you work trying not to pee your pants before you make it to the restroom!! That is just added bonus when you know you have cut it so close and then you get that sweet victory of dry pants for yet another 15 minutes :laugh:
  • HustleRose
    Options
    :laugh:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Lol, yeah, you probably were and that's why it took until today to all start coming out.
    Bet you'll see a nice drop on the scale, though! :tongue:

Yup, you were retaining and now you aren't!
    I do the same. Some days I wonder if there's a hump on my back where I store it, and other days I wonder if my coworkers think I have a strange ailment that requires a trip to the bathroom every 30 minutes...
  • sherris
    sherris Posts: 112
    Options
    LOL!!! all these comments r sooo funny!!!!:laugh:

me too....most of the time at work i have to foward the phone.....find my keys....lock the office and walk down the hall to the bathroom and use yet another key before i get in there....sometimes i think i break a sweat doing all that and holding it in....LOL!!!

i'm on day three and doing perfect so far but 8 glesses of water is VERY NEW to me....i hope it gets better or at least have my bladder ajust to holding even a little bit more HAHA!!!