Calling al pregnant ladies and new mums!

Options
Hello my name is Sophie , just found out I was pregnant and still want to diet and exercise throughout my pregnancy. I am looking for new friends what are also pregnant or have kids!

Replies

• staceytaka
    staceytaka Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Can you add me unsure of how to add people. I've just had a baby who is 1 week old tomorrow
  • aelizacat
    aelizacat Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm a new mom! 4 weeks postpartum yesterday :) how do I join?
  • madina030877
    madina030877 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 10 weeks pregnant! I gained already 10 pounds
  • MrsSDolan
    MrsSDolan Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm 33 weeks pregnant with first baby. Total weight gain so far of 12lb. Only 6 more weeks to go. Getting back into MFP after the birth as I will have 9 months until my wedding. Looking for new friends x
  • dlemmamartin
    dlemmamartin Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'll join too! I'm 13 weeks as of today. I gained 80lb with my first baby and I'm determined to not let that happen again.
  • sophhanne1
    sophhanne1 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Added all of you!! Thanks for replying x
  • germanoamy88
    germanoamy88 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I'll join!

I have a 20 month old son whom I gained 60 pounds with my first pregnancy. I am also trying not to gain as much. I would be happy to gain half that! I am currently 5 weeks pregnant and switched my eating habits since finding out and have actually lost a couple of lbs eating very healthily.
  • wearmi1
    wearmi1 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Looking to be pregnant early next year hopefully! Good luck! I plan to track everything but then again the best laid plans sometimes don't pan out :-(
  • Hearndt
    Hearndt Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hubby and I are going to start trying this month! Feel free to add me. My first baby I gained 60 pounds, one of my goals this time around is to stay within the recommended gain and to continue exercising (I'm a runner) throughout.
  • amandanicole90a
    amandanicole90a Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I am a mom to a five year old little boy and a five month old baby girl!!!
  • sheezup2sumtin
    sheezup2sumtin Posts: 5 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Aloha! I'm using MFP for my second pregnancy. I have a 9 yr old & I'm 20 wks pregnant. Being already overweight, I gained more than 50+ lbs. with my older child, as I lacked the knowledge of proper nutrition and exercise back then. It took me 2 years to get that weight off, with the help of MFP. Now, I'm determined to not head down that road again. I dislike exercising but invested in a stationary bike that I ride for 20 min per day and at least 4 days a week while watching Netflix or surfing the internet on my phone. It makes my exercise time go by fast. I have a nutritionist on the side that calls me every other week to check in and who also checks my food diary on here. Going in tomorrow for my prenatal checkup to see how my weight and health is going. Oh ya, and baby.
  • Kayla291
    Kayla291 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 12 weeks postpartum with my 3rd child, how do I join..
  • treehopper1987
    treehopper1987 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I have a 19 month old who I gained about 75 lbs with and I lost my second in July. I think it will be soon that we start trying again, since we needed to emotionally heal from our loss. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • sophhanne1
    sophhanne1 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Good luck with trying for a baby again!x