Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!

I log my food and weight every day!

I work in an office and would love friends with similar daily lives!

Same here except I'm at home and raising my 7 year old grandson. I need adult support and accountability. I can't do it alone.

I work in an office as well. I would love some more friends. Whether you are trying to lose or maintain. I could use the support myself.
  • SarahFaith1211
    SarahFaith1211 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Anyone is free to add me as a friend, I keep an open daily diary so that I encouraged not to eat too bad because I know my online community will get onto me! HAHA Add me!
  • mpandor95
    mpandor95 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me so we can help motivate each other and get healthy
  • vc__
    vc__ Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I always love being inspired by others success. Add me :)

• rachelmiller89
    rachelmiller89 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Love getting new friends! Feel free to add!
  • Winston817
    Winston817 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Add..Bacon Worshiper B)
  • purplesccy
    purplesccy Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    New friends needed!
  • rBex01
    rBex01 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I can be a fitness pal!
  • rBex01
    rBex01 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    ADD ME TOO NEED FRINS
  • uwouldluvme2
    uwouldluvme2 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Would love new friends. I made a promise to log in regularly and be more consistent. Could use some motivation ;-)
  • Simply827
    Simply827 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'd like more friends too!
  • MrWilson6
    MrWilson6 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'm always up for meeting new friends!
  • emartin17
    emartin17 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    i am in desperate need of someone to be my accountabilibuddy and i like to see more motivational posts on my wall. helps me see things clearly
  • ahhnge
    ahhnge Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Aloha!!! Just looking for fellow weirdos and freak flag card members lol I'm kidding, no really...lol
    Anywho I'm a former fit beast who was diagnosed with fibromyalgia recently after a 2 year
    Struggle trying to make some gains and get back in the game, my meds allow me to put in work
    Thank God do hopefully I'll be that fit beast again shortly
  • Rob006
    Rob006 Posts: 1 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Also, looking to add new friends, and motivators. I seem to do good for awhile, then work/life gets in the way and I slip.

I'm 34 from southern Ontario. I find that one of my common problems is I stop logging due to the pain in the *kitten* of searching for foods, researching to make sure the numbers are correct, then I "just try to be good" without logging. That obviously doesn't work in the long run when you don't get to see your numbers. So I am currently logging quick calories from the numbers on the packaging if I have it, but still log some common things I've already have programmed. I find this fast, easy, and I haven't been slacking in the last couple weeks. I DO NOT cheat myself, and if anything I will over estimate my calories to be sure.
  • esjones12
    esjones12 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    Anyone who is into or thinking about getting into or trying Obstacle Course Races (ocr, Spartans, mud runs, Tough Mudders, etc) can add me as a friend! I'm not active on the forum's but am very active on my profile. I train and race a lot. Always happy to talk OCR training, gear, weight loss, and nutrition!
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Back on this site (Mfp'r since 2011) but a lot of my friends are inactive now so I'm looking for active friends :) feel free to add me!
  • meaghan_17
    meaghan_17 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    add me too please :)
  • jlo_1983
    jlo_1983 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends
  • KimmieCapone
    KimmieCapone Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Me, me!!!