Restarting! Sad state!

Options
I am a 46 dad, husband and full time EMT.
Started this the first of the year and lost a good amount of weight, buts as you can see, I'm back! So is the weight!
I seem to go great guns for the first bit and then seem to get to the point that I believe I know it! I know that I can do this without help! I am so wrong! I need help!
I am a type 2 diabetic and my A1c went from a 6.4- 8.2 in 3 months! So I need to get myself under control and back to a good state of being!
Thanks for listening! I am here to find friends to go down this path with!
Terry

Replies

• jbosey
    jbosey Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, I like many of us have had to restart. It is a learning curve that hopefully we will eventually get into our thick heads that this is a slight change of lifestyle and not just a diet for a little while (I am sure you have heard that before). I plan to continue logging my intake until I no longer can, that is the only way I can stop eating like a big ol hog. I will start back fast walking on the treadmill this week. I really appreciate you EMT's ya'll (yep... I'm from the South) are very special people that save lives...thanks for choosing your profession. You can certainly friend me if you like.
  • hancdon
    hancdon Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat my friend. This time it's going to have too work out,
    don't want too start over again. Just starting over again and again if you want too friend me. I'm going to be here for a while.