My first NSV!!! :-D

Options
NaomiPhoto
NaomiPhoto Posts: 17 Member
I've been on this site now for 16 days! I started at 214 lbs (5'9") and I'm now down to 199.4 lbs!! :-D I was at my Relay for Life event and a pair of pants that I wore last year (size 16), that fit then, are TOO BIG now!!! :-D I can't wait to get back to a size 14! I haven't been a 14 for almost 4 years. So I'm super happy with my progress and I wanted other people to know that sticking to your new lifestyle (food and exercise) really does work! Hopefully soon I can start buying new pants! :-D

Replies

• Sugarchef
    Sugarchef Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    That's great! Congratulations!
  • Arizona_JR
    Arizona_JR Posts: 275
    Options
    I've been on this site now for 16 days! I started at 214 lbs (5'9") and I'm now down to 199.4 lbs!! :-D I was at my Relay for Life event and a pair of pants that I wore last year (size 16), that fit then, are TOO BIG now!!! :-D I can't wait to get back to a size 14! I haven't been a 14 for almost 4 years. So I'm super happy with my progress and I wanted other people to know that sticking to your new lifestyle (food and exercise) really does work! Hopefully soon I can start buying new pants! :-D

Congrats! You lost 15 pounds in 16 days? That's awesome!!!
  • midmomike2
    midmomike2 Posts: 213
    Options
    Awesome job! Congrats!
  • erzille
    erzille Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Nice Congrats!
  • NaomiPhoto
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your kind words :-D
  • glampixxie
    glampixxie Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Congrats! :)
    If you don't mind me asking, do you eat back your exercise calories?
  • amberray4307
    Options
    You go girl! Thats great keep up the good work:happy:
  • marykitty
    marykitty Posts: 1
    Options
    Good Job!!!! keep it up.
  • NaomiPhoto
    Options
    @ glampixxie

I haven't done a good job exercising lately (summer courses and work are a pain!), but I normally eat my amount of calories for the day, and if I work out, I eat a little something extra (chocolate, fruit or pastries) that night. I have not been super hungry so I haven't eaten all of my allotted calories these past weeks. :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!