Hi Everyone

Options
I just started MyFitnessPal a couple of days ago and find it quite helpful with keeping track of my food, exercise, and water consumption. I also want to state that I have been 15 days free of sugar, bad fatty foods, and flour. I have been noticing that the urge for these particular foods is subsiding. I also been finding that I am satisfied and have no cravings. I can actually sit in the same room with someone eating pizza and think wow that smells really good and I am sure it would taste wonderful but it is not on my diet anymore. I am wondering if other people have the similar experience. I also know that there are times when an urge comes to have the bad foods but so far I am strong at saying "no". I am just wondering if other individuals have been in a situation where they find themselves having a harder time with avoiding the bad food and how did they overcome it.

Replies

• JDiane55
    JDiane55 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi your willpower is strong at the moment but you will get wobbles, try to distract yourself if you can, it does become more normal as time goes on and dont beat yourself up if you succumb just move on and try again thers no race its just become part of life!
  • KimmieCapone
    KimmieCapone Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Don't think of it as a diet... It's a lifestyle change!