6 pounds baby

awestfall
awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
I have finally made the scales move a bit .I am so excited and I hope they continue to move.I am not giving up on this journey .I plan on losing at the very least 100 pounds this year and I know that goal is attainable.Guys just keep motivating me like you have .I need all the support I can get.This weight has to come off this year or I am looking at alot more medical problems than I already have,and so far I have been fortunate.Besides I want to live a long and healthy lifestyle for me ,my husband and my 3 beautiful daughters who need a good example.
Thanks for listening
Ann

Replies

• awestfall
    I have finally made the scales move a bit .I am so excited and I hope they continue to move.I am not giving up on this journey .I plan on losing at the very least 100 pounds this year and I know that goal is attainable.Guys just keep motivating me like you have .I need all the support I can get.This weight has to come off this year or I am looking at alot more medical problems than I already have,and so far I have been fortunate.Besides I want to live a long and healthy lifestyle for me ,my husband and my 3 beautiful daughters who need a good example.
    Thanks for listening
    Ann
  • You CAN do it! We all just keep pushing on. Sometimes it helps me to realize that we are all in this together and I'm not dieting alone. Take care and enjoy a good weight loss day!
  • jo69
    jo69 Posts: 78 Member
    :happy: Congratulations! Please keep up the hard work because you can definitley do this!! Your on the right track.:happy:
  • Cloe
    Cloe Posts: 435
    Congrats girl........keep on keeping on you can do this.:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • awestfall
    Thanks everyone for your support.It is nice knowing that your not in this journey alone and it helps so much with motivation.I can do this and I am worth it.
  • Heep it up....

119098.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Journal
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    The first 6 are the hardest! :wink:

Great job! :flowerforyou:
  • terraw
    terraw Posts: 40
    Good Job!!!! :happy:
  • MADI150
    MADI150 Posts: 54
    GREAT JOB , KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
  • renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    AWESOME WORK!! Keep it up, girl!!! You are on your way!
  • gustergirl
    gustergirl Posts: 534 Member
    GREAT JOB!!!!!:smile:
  • tonimckinney924
    tonimckinney924 Posts: 13 Member
    Good Job! Keep it up Momma..
  • awestfall
    Thanks guys for all the cheers !! It makes me feel so good about myself!! Thanks a million.
This discussion has been closed.