Starting again 100+ to go

Options
I'm not new to mfp. I have had a 25lb success earlier this year. I fell off/gave up and gained back 10 lbs. I'm trying to re-commit and stick with it. Looking for others that have 100ish lbs to lose. Good luck everyone!

Replies

• OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you. I have lost a lot and have a lot more to go. I am learning to not be in a hurry and to make good decisions. When I dont make the best decisions I forgive myself and keep going.
  • rhianna818
    rhianna818 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I haven't even set my ultimate goal yet. But for now I am aiming for under 299. I started at 367. So I def have at least 100 lbs to lose. Been here since July-ish. I've lost 48.6 lbs so far.
  • rezgrl
    rezgrl Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I don't have that much to lose anymore but I have done it! I started at over 300 lbs. Just want to add my encouragement to you all. Don't give up! If you need any help I am here!
  • lorengetsfit
    lorengetsfit Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome back! When I started I had about 110 pounds to lose and I'm currently down 53 pounds. You can add me if you'd like :)
  • brittanyarkward
    brittanyarkward Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I think I added all of you, if I missed you let me know. Need all the support I can get!
  • FlynLass
    FlynLass Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me, too, please! :) I have lost and re-gained 100 lbs twice. Sad, but I'm back on track - have lost 12 lbs in the past year, but need to be more dedicated and pick up the pace! Let's all work together on this!