Changing up the routine.. what do u all do

Options
koylefam
koylefam Posts: 142 Member
I want to change up my exercis routine... any suggestions for videos etc...

Replies

• fitforMYSELF
    Options
    Have you tried Zumba?
  • WifeMomDVM
    WifeMomDVM Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Check out the book - "The New Rules of Lifting for Women" (or Men) by Lou Schuler. Awesome book and best $10 I ever spent. Great workout routines designed by Alwyn Cosgrove that can be done in 45 minutes 3x/week and then you will have an amazing body in 6 months!!!! (If you eat right of course).

Love this book - changed my life and is completely transforming my body.

Don't believe me? Check out reviews on Amazon.com
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Zumba Rocks!! when ever i feel my weight loss has stalled or I need something different
    I choose a room in the house and scrub it walls and all did this a couple weeks ago 4 rooms
    in a week and lost 6lbs that week! good for the house to lol
  • fitforMYSELF
    Options
    Zumba Rocks!! when ever i feel my weight loss has stalled or I need something different
    I choose a room in the house and scrub it walls and all did this a couple weeks ago 4 rooms
    in a week and lost 6lbs that week! good for the house to lol

Lol yeah I 've heard alot of people say that I may have to get the video and try it because when I tried it there was awhole lot of people watching and I think that made me never do it again. But imma try it again!
  • Grimlock1030
    Options
    I do P90x and Insanity.
  • autiemommy
    autiemommy Posts: 238
    Options
    Insanity.....Turbo Jam..... Zumba... and good ole fashion jogging :)
  • _Bro
    _Bro Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Elliptical HIIT, Stairmaster max incline moderate pace, drop sets for weights, and of course P90X & Insanity.
    Good stuff.
  • knelson422
    knelson422 Posts: 308
    Options
    I had to change something because my daughter has been waking up too early and I can't do my DVD. So, I put her in the baby jogger and jog for 4 min, then stop and do squats, jog, stop at our house and do push ups, jog, stop and do sumo squats, jog, stop and do plank twists and plank step outs (?), jog, stop and do a lunges, jog, stop and do caterpillars, jog another lap around our development without stopping. In my 4 min. running intervals, I jog for 1 min, run for 1 min, jog for 1 min, run for 1 min. My heart rate is up and down the whole time, and that is supposed to be good for burning fat. Yes, I got some looks today, "what is she doing" when I was doing the squats, but who cares. I felt great at the end, about 45 min circuit. I enjoy it much more than a straight run, I feel like I get a full body workout. Good luck.