New and ready to win by losing....

tonimckinney924
tonimckinney924 Posts: 13 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
:happy: a friend of mine from another site recomended me here so here I am I am 5'1 and weigh 152 :embarassed: I want to get to 120. I am starting the special k diet tomorrow. wish me luck...

Replies

• tonimckinney924
    :happy: a friend of mine from another site recomended me here so here I am I am 5'1 and weigh 152 :embarassed: I want to get to 120. I am starting the special k diet tomorrow. wish me luck...
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Good luck to you and welcome to MFP! You will really like this site and it is very helpful. Hope you do well!
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Welcome:flowerforyou: This is a great site with a lot of great people. Just remember to log everything you eat. I was amazed at how many calories there were in some of the foods that I eat, and what the actual serving size is. good luck :smile:
  • tonimckinney924
    thanks. yeah the first time I logged my food I was like WOW! I never would imagine that many calories in stuff....like a big mac has 500+ and I LOVE them things...needless to say I havent had one in a long time. Before seening how many it had i ate like AT LEAST 2 a week:frown:
This discussion has been closed.