Reached "Normal" weight - and on my Birthday!

Options
I weighed in this morning at 143.2 which means I am finally in the "healthy" range for my height of 5'4"! Started this journey looking to become healthier as I was struggling with some health issues and the bonus side effect has been some very nice weight loss! I started out at 167 in mid September. So not a huge loss, but I'm feeling awesome. What a great birthday present :)

I still have a little ways to go to my goal of 130 but I am feeling so much better and happier!

Good luck to everyone out there working hard to lose the weight!

Replies

• laurie62ann
    laurie62ann Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Congrats and Happy Birthday!!
  • lapierrecyclist
    lapierrecyclist Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and Happy Birthday! That's awesome!
  • sjcook23
    sjcook23 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday and Congratulations. You are an inspiration to us all.
  • samgamgee
    samgamgee Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Well done! Hope you have a lovely day.
  • mmcqueen927
    mmcqueen927 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and Happy Birthday!!!!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    That's a great loss …enjoy your birthday and knowing you have control over your weight! yes!!!
  • Juniper3411
    Juniper3411 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!!
  • amnaimon
    amnaimon Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wow awesome .. How did you achieve this incredible weight loss.?
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Grats! Happy bday =D
  • Juniper3411
    Juniper3411 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    My doctor thought I might have an auto immune disease so I looked up diets that would help my symptoms. I'm doing Primal at the moment. Health wise I feel a TON better!
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME!
  • lgtijerina
    lgtijerina Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    What a great birthday gift. Happy birthday, and good luck with the rest of your journey.
  • joseejolie
    joseejolie Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday! Today is my bday too, I'm very far from my goal but maybe by next year I can say the same thing. Thanks for the inspiration.
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Yay! Happy Birthday :-)
  • rosnigetsfit
    rosnigetsfit Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday!! I'm 151.8lbs 5'4 too. Hopefully, I'll reach my goal on my birthday next year. (Feb 18) Good luck :)
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! and Happy Birthday
  • Nataliegetfit
    Nataliegetfit Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday, and congratulations and keep up the good work.
  • jassyjan1
    jassyjan1 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!!!
  • sugar297
    sugar297 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I weighed in this morning at 143.2 which means I am finally in the "healthy" range for my height of 5'4"! Started this journey looking to become healthier as I was struggling with some health issues and the bonus side effect has been some very nice weight loss! I started out at 167 in mid September. So not a huge loss, but I'm feeling awesome. What a great birthday present :)

I still have a little ways to go to my goal of 130 but I am feeling so much better and happier!

Good luck to everyone out there working hard to lose the weight!

You've done a great job . I weigh 165 and am 5 4" and would love to get down to 140! I am 53 and this new hormone shift is making it impossible to lose weight! Support??
  • sugar297
    sugar297 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    You were about the same weight as I am so thought maybe you can give me a few tips!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!