Looking for friends and others with 100+pounds to lose

Options
I just started my weight loss journey three days ago and I definitely can use some motivation and support! I have a lot of weight to lose over 100 pounds and I'm looking for others that I can talk too and in the same situation. Hop a your all havin a fantastic day!

Replies

• KevinPsalm23v4
    KevinPsalm23v4 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I saw your post in the Motivation and Support and was hoping you can add me as a friend.
  • x_cinder_x
    x_cinder_x Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I have to get back at this too. Sending you both friend requests =D
  • AngelMommy13
    AngelMommy13 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I also have over 100 lbs to lose! I have created a FB group for women trying to lose weight and get healthy. I need all the motivation and support I can get! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1726924927536181/
  • FireballWhisky
    FireballWhisky Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, starting over over again!
  • swanners001
    swanners001 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Have sent a request to join the group :)
  • KetoNurse77
    KetoNurse77 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've lost 180+ pounds so far. I have about 80 more to go. But I'll get there, and so will you!
  • tikea125
    tikea125 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    elahti1029 wrote: »
    I just started my weight loss journey three days ago and I definitely can use some motivation and support! I have a lot of weight to lose over 100 pounds and I'm looking for others that I can talk too and in the same situation. Hop a your all havin a fantastic day!

I have 100 lbs to lose as well. I know it can be done because I'm determined& ready. You can do it too as long as you stay motivated and focused.
  • MandiSaysHey
    MandiSaysHey Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I've lost 180+ pounds so far. I have about 80 more to go. But I'll get there, and so will you!

Amazing! What an accomplishment!
  • MandiSaysHey
    MandiSaysHey Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm a 28 year old single mom with probably about 150 lbs to lose. I lost 50lbs last year with mfp but I've gained it all back. I need some sort and friends who can help keep me motivated and celebrate each other's successes together. Please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • tvgphillips
    tvgphillips Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a 32 year old stay at home mom who is trying to homeschool 5 lovely kids ages 7 to 13. So far I've lost 48 pounds and still have around 100 to go. It's hard but I am trying to take it one day at a time. I need all of the support I can find. Feel free to add me!
  • Pandabear0324
    Pandabear0324 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Add me too! :) 24 years old. Have lost around 30lbs in 52 days using mfp but have over 100 more to lose.
  • Smallerjojo2015
    Smallerjojo2015 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You can do this
    I started MFP 319 days ago ( about 10 months )
    I started at 302 lbs
    I am now 197 lbs
    I have lost 105 or 7 1/2 stone
    I still have more weight to lose
    Tips weigh and log all you eat and drink
    If you go over one day just start again the next day
    Have food you enjoy
    I put salad or veg on my plate first then you don't need so much of the higher calorie foods
    A before and after photo
    62gr6n7267el.jpeg
    jj84knbejc1x.jpeg
  • Azurite27
    Azurite27 Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Would you be interested in friending someone who lost over 100 pounds? I lost around 140 pounds and have been maintaining for over a year. I did it and so can you but you have to really want it.
  • Priss08
    Priss08 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've lost 105 so far and I still have around 55lbs to go. It's been quite a journey so far.
  • josephka
    josephka Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Add me. I've lost 40 lbs but have a way to do