Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• prettyinnature
    prettyinnature Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey! It's my opinion that you can never have too many friends who feel free to add me!
  • mdoljansky
    mdoljansky Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm Rina, 24 years old. Goal is to lose 50lb. Feel free to add me for support :)
  • firdaushafiz
    firdaushafiz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Need some friend please. I'm from malaysia.
  • ishdo
    ishdo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, a lazy teen who is trying to get jacked again.
    I am pretty damn active on the app.
  • Anadeusz1987
    Anadeusz1987 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • SCAL30
    SCAL30 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Joined today would love some friends :)
  • Kori76
    Kori76 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    LOOKING FOR FRIENDS TO JOIN ME ON MY 150LB WEIGHTLOSS JOURNEY!! :)
  • tcthept1
    tcthept1 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    always happy to offer and receive support. feel free to add.
  • axllane
    axllane Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me! I need some people to help hold me accountable. :)
  • RedLipsRedDress
    RedLipsRedDress Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 25 from Bulgaria, I have one child who is almost 1 year old. I'm trying to lose pregnancy weight plus some more I gained before that. Actually, the last two years I haven't been counting calories and exercising. I went from 163 to 227 lbs (74 kg to over 103 kg) (171 cm tall/5'6). I started this journey more than a month ago (before making a mfp account) and I have lost 6 kg (13 lbs). Some days it's just hard because progress is slow. I am a doctor and I know how things work but it doesn't make it any easier. I always lack energy because of lots of work and less sleep (if you have a baby, no need to explain). So I kept overeating instead of giving my body good nutrition and training. This time I am very motivated to keep going and I need friends who feel the same way. Every time I see in my feed that some stranger who I added did some exersise I say to myself "see, it's not hard, get moving". It helps a lot! Feel free to add me and we'll keep each other motivated. Have a great day, everyone!
  • yhanvallone
    yhanvallone Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey! New buddies are always welcome ;)
  • BklynFitGuy
    BklynFitGuy Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • Krizzin
    Krizzin Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'd love to make more friends to share successes, motivation, and encouragement! Feel free to add me!
  • crpoll5
    crpoll5 Posts: 105 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    I could us some new friends. Add me please!
  • Dhaital
    Dhaital Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Heyy. Add me
  • TK0119
    TK0119 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    add me...now
  • sunbear90
    sunbear90 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I am 25 years old. I am 5 ft 1 in and I used to be a 140 lbs. After a lot of exercising and dieting, now, I weigh 108 lbs. My ideal weigh would be a 100 lbs. The lowest weight I had been was at 103 lbs but it slowly crept back up. So, I really really would like to lose the last 10 lbs. I am very mindful of the food portion that I eat and I do running during the weekends but I see no progress! I would like to meet mfp members that is in or had been in the same boat as me to motivate, encourage, and learn from each other. And of course, everyone is also welcome. Feel free to add me!
  • KevinPsalm23v4
    KevinPsalm23v4 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Yes I sure do!
  • tipper08
    tipper08 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello there!

I'm trying to keep myself motivated by meeting new people and building relationships here. I'd like to be more involved in the social aspect of MFP to keep me focused and driven.

I'm at the first step of my 30 lb weight loss with a daily calorie intake of 1200.

Let's be friends. ;)
  • Andy79G
    Andy79G Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I have no friends :/