Looking for MFP friends / support!

Options
Jenn_w_2ns
Jenn_w_2ns Posts: 1 Member
edited November 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Would love to add people as new friends and support each other! Please add me!

I've yo-yo dieted all my life until this last year when I finally got the therapy I needed to get past a binge eating disorder- I've been binge free for 4 months now which is the longest in my life! I am losing weight and finally sticking to a good food plan I feel comfortable with.

To add insult to injury- I am going through a painful divorce and it's even more important for me to stick to this goal I've never achieved due to not believing in myself. If I do anything this next year it's finally hitting my goal!

Again looking for both support and to help others too :)
- Jenn

"I already know what giving up feels like. I want to see what happens if I don't."

Replies

• cressar
    cressar Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I suffered from a restrictive disorder then. Gained 35 pounds this year and now am having binge episodes ! Would love to stay in touch!
  • qaiserelahi992
    qaiserelahi992 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hi Jenn. I am new here & lets connect to support each other. I have to loose 20 lbs that I have gained ever since I moved to Dubai.
  • timgallegos15
    timgallegos15 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi Jenn great to hear ur binge free, keep up the hard.... Add me for support... :):):)

• laurabrazel53
    laurabrazel53 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Jenn! I went though a divorce a year ago and my weight went from dangerously low to the heaviest I've ever been. Let's be friends and support one another on our weight loss journey! I'm here for you girl!!
  • KevinPsalm23v4
    KevinPsalm23v4 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Jenn! I went though a divorce a year ago and my weight went from dangerously low to the heaviest I've ever been. Let's be friends and support one another on our weight loss journey! I'm here for you girl!!

Laura - I too can empathize on the divorce as I too am going through one. Since end-of August, when I decided to change my life (which included the divorce process) I've lost 50+ pounds and I have 65 to go.
  • TK0119
    TK0119 Posts: 71 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    add me
  • TK0119
    TK0119 Posts: 71 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    add me pretty please
  • MeganMcK11
    MeganMcK11 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Being binge-free is an excellent accomplishment. I'm going to add you as I'm looking for more friends as well!
  • shazland
    shazland Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hiya - Feel free to add me. I've gained about 10 lbs this year due to certain vices, but back on the old fitness journey again (hopefully for good). :smile:
  • rodneytracy
    rodneytracy Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like
  • jennarar8787
    jennarar8787 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good on u for pushing to achieve ur goals. I have anxiety so use to use food to help me coap. I now use the gym its hard at times tho baby steps
  • kat_around8203
    kat_around8203 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me. I've just started on mfp journey, I'm trying to get some weight off that I've gained over the last couple years. I haven't necessarily yo yo dieted, just got to comfortable and now I need to get serious. Congrats on being binge free! That's awesome!
  • jennarar8787
    jennarar8787 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Have added u :smile: if anyone else wants to add me pls feel free to. It's always great to add new friends for support :smiley: