Options
I joined this site hoping to meet people who have similar goals and who can lend some motivation and support. I am hoping to use this site as a way to keep me accountable for sticking with the insanity program so that I can gain back my self confidence.

I wish everyone the best on their journey too!

Thanks,
Amber

Replies

• kathyaslade
    kathyaslade Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Me to I just joined 5 days ago. I am tired of being overweight. I have tried everything, weight watchers, starvation, atkins etc. I think we can do this! Kathy
  • jesswiggin
    jesswiggin Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    What goals have you set? I've set a weight goal just to have something to work towards.. but my main goal is to just get healthier. :) Happy dieting and you will find this site is great for keeping you motivated.. I've already gotten friends from work to sign up with me. It's addicting once you start seeing results!
  • worstmomof4
    worstmomof4 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just joined too. Trying to figure it all out after spending a week on a similar site. I love this one more and and happy I joined. Best wishes on your journey. I have about 70 pounds to lose that I have held onto after child #4 was born. We have had a rocky 4 years which led me to discover I am a stress eater. Yikes.
  • Wanda66
    Wanda66 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi, the Insanity program is, well, INSANE! Good on you for sticking to it. I always have to work up to it by doing P90X and Turbo Jam. Welcome to MFP, it will make you accountable for everything! If I didn't count calories, I'd eat everything in sight. Add me as a friend.
  • onmyweightohappiness
    onmyweightohappiness Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!