Anyone up for Chit-Chat ;D

Options
2»

Replies

• GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options

This is why I love you. I'm listening to it as I type!
  • twinjamom6
    twinjamom6 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I'm making chicken breast, baked in a little lemon juice and with a crust I made out of garlic powder, lemon pepper, black pepper, and seasoned salt. Should be pretty good :smile:

That does sound like it will be pretty good. I made chicken breast with hibachi seasoning on my foreman grill with a spinach and kale salad a little bit ago. It was good.
    Is it dinner for you?
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,534 Member
    Options
    I'm making chicken breast, baked in a little lemon juice and with a crust I made out of garlic powder, lemon pepper, black pepper, and seasoned salt. Should be pretty good :smile:

That does sound like it will be pretty good. I made chicken breast with hibachi seasoning on my foreman grill with a spinach and kale salad a little bit ago. It was good.
    Is it dinner for you?

Yep, it's dinnertime here. I'm hoping my fiancee will call me soon so I can ask her to grab something to go on the side, as I was too lazy tonight to make anything else :tongue:
  • Loves2Lift
    Loves2Lift Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I'm always up for chit chat!
  • _whatsherface
    _whatsherface Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    What are you all doing besides wasting time on MFP?

There is life outside of MFP?
  • twinjamom6
    Options
    What are you all doing besides wasting time on MFP?

There is life outside of MFP?
    You mean not everyone spends their every waking moment on here looking at kitten gifs and reading awesome dating advice?
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    ugh! There are only two Christmas songs you should listen to: Robert Earl Keen's "Merry Christmas from the Family" and Alabama's "Christmas in Dixie". Outside of those two options they all suck!
  • twinjamom6
    Options
    headofphat wrote: »
    ugh! There are only two Christmas songs you should listen to: Robert Earl Keen's "Merry Christmas from the Family" and Alabama's "Christmas in Dixie". Outside of those two options they all suck!

The Alabama reminds me of my dad. He was a huge fan. (RIP) (Its also good country music!) And I always smile when I hear "Merry Christmas from the Family ".
    :):|:D
    How you doin?
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    Wow, it's already Friday. From this perspective, the week went by pretty fast.
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Who is doing chit chat today. My weekend has started.
  • twinjamom6
    Options
    I'd like to chit-chat. ;D
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    Lets chitchat then
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    First I'll chit, then you chat