Expierenced users of Apidex or FenFast 375

Options
Hello,

I was hoping for some insight from people who have used Apidex or FenFast 375 which is a version you can purchase online that is a little safer with not as many side effects.

I am struggling to lose the weight I need to lose to be healthy. I log my food- and I am VERY honest about it, I exercise at least 5 days a week, etc.

For the people who did like it: What height/weight were you when you started? What did you get down too? and how long did it take?

Please do not tell me not to take them unless you have had a REAL bad experience with them with complete explanation.

this is NOT fen-phen! It is very similar to it. Apidex is prescribed my a medical professional

Replies

• nicholelks1988
    nicholelks1988 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Did you ever start this drug? I am interested in hearing about it because I am also considering it.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    @chelseababy22 Hold on, let me make sure I got this right......... You're saying buying it online is safer than getting something prescribed by a doctor? How does that work? How do you know what you're even buying online?

I have absolutely no interest in purchasing diet drugs or any other type over the internet but... your statement caught my attention.
  • sunandmoons
    sunandmoons Posts: 415 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Very dangerous drug. Do not buy it online.. not that I think you will. You need a doctor to check your blood pressure. Has to be monitored.

Have you seen the side effects?
    Valvular regurgitation,Tackycardia, chest pain irrational thinking, Dry mouth, trouble breathing, trouble thinking, dizzyness, fainting. Those are just a few.

Not to mention its over 75.00 a month. Had a friend who took it for two months and now has Valvular heart spurts. (Doesn't mean it will happen to you.)

There really is no magic pill. This is a dangerous method.
    Yes Ive tried it. Adipex and (phetermine- generic name.) Fenfast an adipex alternative.

Quit taking it when I woke up from sleeping and not breathing. Gasping for air.

Counting calories is the easiest method. Its not a everyday struggle. Its moderation and determination. Of course there are times it can be challenging. I'm down. Nothing wrong with challenging yourself.

If I can do it and lose, you can too. Im 50 years old and short. Guess what? The weight is coming off and I couldn't be prouder of myself for not taking pills or new fangled fad.
  • afatpersonwholikesfood
    Options
    Any version of phentermine that you can buy online will be (hopefully) no different than any of the OTC pills you can buy at your local store. Most of those are basically the pill equivalent of Red Bull at best. If you're in the proper weight category that meds are meant for, talk to your doctor and get the real deal.