Lost 25 pounds over about 4 months!

Options
robertm077
robertm077 Posts: 3 Member
edited November 2015 in Success Stories
Hey Everyone! I've been using my fitness pal for about a year now so I'm not exactly a new member, but never posted anything on here yet, so I figured I would share my success story!

The first picture was from December 5th, 2014 (170 LBS) and the 2nd was taken March 28th, 2015 (145 LBS). In 2014, I began to feel that my weight was starting to get a little out of hand and wanted to do something about it, so I joined my high school swim team (which isn't really hard to do aha!) in hopes that it would help me to get fit. Then I discovered MyFitnessPal thanks to my teacher and gave it a shot.

During the swim season, I would eat at maintenance and managed to lose 15 pounds! It wasn't until after the season that I decided to eat at a deficit and truly try to drop some more pounds. During this period, I managed to lose 10 more pounds, bringing me to a total of 25 pounds lost! MyFitnessPal has helped a great deal with changing my life and habits when it comes to eating. It is something I can use to stay fit for the rest of my life! By the way, this transformation took place when I was 17. Anything's possible!!!

2au2mk3btv2w.jpg

Replies

• RedsGirl73
    RedsGirl73 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Congrats
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Great work! You look so much healthier! I love seeing a young person take control of their eating and exercise habits. They're life long and will serve you well :smiley: The only thing better than losing weight is not gaining it in the first place!
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    Nice job! You look happier in the second picture, but that could be because you look like you're concentrating in the first one :smile:
  • pippypuppy
    pippypuppy Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Well done on your progress. Looking good
  • robertm077
    robertm077 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Haha yeah i was just focusing on the picture...i noticed that too
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!