So nervous but I'm READY!

Options
So I've decided I want to welcome the holidays and welcome the new year with a real BANG! I've never done this before but I'm up for the challenge! This year has been super busy and I was stressed out. I'm just sick and tired of excuse and I know the upcoming holiday feasts will be super tempting! Lol. Instead of waiting for the New Year to make a weighloss resolution I will welcome it with a "last-minute" success and I won't let the holidays ruin my plan. In order to hold me accountable I will post here regularily to give details and weekly updates with pictures. I want to inspire you guys! I always remind myself....Only YOU can be in control of my body, so BE in control!

Replies

• ihab90
    ihab90 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Go for it mate. I know it transformed my life once I became serious about it. Consistency is the key here. Good luck :)
  • KenJaszkowiak
    KenJaszkowiak Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    From my experience, you are doing everything right. Set a goal, start that goal! You don't need arbitrary dates to hold you back! Good job and good luck!
  • zorahgail
    zorahgail Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Welcome @ebhrivera193 and you've got an awesome attitude. Way to get after it now instead of waiting!
  • karyabc
    karyabc Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Believe me you will look yourself in the mirror in January and will think , thank u Jesus I've started earlier, Dont mind the season , any progress is good progress! Hell if u can make tru the holidays, u can make it anywhere :#

Go for it, take it a day at a time and no matter how much u think u did wrong , don't give up , there's always a chance to make it better

Good luck !
  • AJMB704
    AJMB704 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    So I've decided I want to welcome the holidays and welcome the new year with a real BANG! I've never done this before but I'm up for the challenge! This year has been super busy and I was stressed out. I'm just sick and tired of excuse and I know the upcoming holiday feasts will be super tempting! Lol. Instead of waiting for the New Year to make a weighloss resolution I will welcome it with a "last-minute" success and I won't let the holidays ruin my plan. In order to hold me accountable I will post here regularily to give details and weekly updates with pictures. I want to inspire you guys! I always remind myself....Only YOU can be in control of my body, so BE in control!

Great idea to get a jumpstart instead of waiting until January 1. My goal is to maintain through the holidays. I always gain 5 pounds each year from Halloween to NYE and this is the year that I will maintain instead!