National Body Fitness Challenge

memaw66
memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
I think that's the right name.
Has anyone been watching this? It's kind of like Biggest Loser but on a much smaller budget.

What do you think of it?

Replies

• memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    I think that's the right name.
    Has anyone been watching this? It's kind of like Biggest Loser but on a much smaller budget.

What do you think of it?
  • GrnEyz
    GrnEyz Posts: 360
    I've never watched biggest loser (starting to this season though), but I like the body challenge because they address the psychological side of overeating, and I don't think biggest loser does. And personally, I believe that you can lose the weight, but until you address the issue that made you overeat in the first place, you won't keep it off. Thumbs up for body challenge! :tongue:
  • i totally agree about addressing the real reason people overeat.... i have never seen the show your talking about but i do know that the person who won the very first season of the biggest loser gained all of his weight back!!!! which is good evidence that he was just going through the motions of dieting and exercise but never uncovered what was causing him to overeat in the first place. i guess he got caught up in the competition and didn't focus on the issue!
  • I believe that you can lose the weight, but until you address the issue that made you overeat in the first place, you won't keep it off.

I love the show the Biggest Loser, and they touch on that a little. But I totally agree with you on this issue.
  • I think that's the right name.

What do you think of it?

I just watched it for the 1st time lastnite & I really liked it. It seemed more personal to me than BL. I could identify w/the people & the way they lived, how they ate, etc. I will definately tune it again.
    I actually watched it while I burned my after dinner calories on my eliptical - very motivating!