Anyone else getting consistenly WRONG units of measurement added to diary?

Options
This is pretty much the most basic functionality of the application, and its consistently not working for me at the moment. Is the behavior consistent for other people as well?

Replies

• ultrahoon
    ultrahoon Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    What do you mean? You say 10g of something and it adds 10oz?
  • GillianSmith2
    GillianSmith2 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Yes I get this as well, I change the unit to match my measurement but then it changes back when I add it to my diary. Its so frustrating grrrr
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Options
    Yes, that has been happening for several days now. I'll go back in after I add something and edit the unit of measure. It's an inconvenience for sure, but not something that prevents accurate logging.

This is probably the wrong forum for this. I would suggest checking the proper forum section for system issues and such to see if someone has started a thread about it.
  • sheermomentum
    sheermomentum Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    ultrahoon wrote: »
    What do you mean? You say 10g of something and it adds 10oz?

Sort of, yes. It adds the first unit of measure in the drop-down list, regardless of what I select.
  • jkal1979
    jkal1979 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    I had that problem with one entry. It would change grams to pounds for a Granny Smith Apple when I would close out my diary. Nothing scarier than seeing that I was 60,000 calories in the red lol.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Yep, just a glitch.
  • justrollme
    justrollme Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Yes! Just for a few days, now. It seems to default to the first unit of measure in the drop-down list, even if you first select a different one. Editing it works, though. So wonky.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Been going on for days, unfortunately there's no option anywhere to report the problem. Just glad I'm not paying for the app.
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    There is a tech section somewhere. You should tell them. That bites!
  • shadowfax_c11
    shadowfax_c11 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    Glitch. I've been noticing it and some other issues as well. Just plain slow. Only mildly annoying. Hopefully they fix whatever is going on soon.
  • ebouchie
    ebouchie Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I have noticed that too. And the slowness. They just released a new version of the app either today or yesterday that supposedly fixed a bunch of issues from the previous release.
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Ha... I thought it was just me not selecting the entry properly. Yesterday, I added 3x my caloric intake in yogurt. It was quite amusing.

When I first read the title, I thought the topic was about spotting entries in diaries with wrong units of measurements... I immediately thought of the time I saw chicken measured in ml added to someone's diary.

Does anyone else have the issue of multiple entries appearing after adding just the one? It happens to me now and then.. Yesterday, I added 2 turkey burger patties in one entry, and ended up having a copycat entry added simultaneously.
  • afatpersonwholikesfood
    Options
    Yes, this has been happening for days. I have started just logging the default and then going back in to select what I want. It only happens when I log using my desktop PC. It doesn't happen using the Windows phone app. Desktop logging is still easier.
  • Sahsider
    Sahsider Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I finally realized that they'll never fix my stair count problem; now they are incorrectly counting the calories for measurements, and the site is SO slow! I tried to enter 2 tbs of mozzarella cheese, and I got over 485 calories. Another food (that's less than 100 calories, normally) came up with over 6,000. How do you know what readings to trust anymore?
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 10,008 Member
    Options
    Ha... I thought it was just me not selecting the entry properly. Yesterday, I added 3x my caloric intake in yogurt. It was quite amusing.

When I first read the title, I thought the topic was about spotting entries in diaries with wrong units of measurements... I immediately thought of the time I saw chicken measured in ml added to someone's diary.

Does anyone else have the issue of multiple entries appearing after adding just the one? It happens to me now and then.. Yesterday, I added 2 turkey burger patties in one entry, and ended up having a copycat entry added simultaneously.

I've had that duplicate-entry happen now and then for as long as I can remember, mostly when the site is slow and it seems like it times out from doing an entry, but it actually adds it twice. The unit of measurement issue has only been going on for me for a couple of days. But you can edit the entry and change the unit of measurement, and then it accepts it (at least for me).
  • lifeaintalwaysbeautiful
    Options
    i found that if I use Internet Explorer it glitches but its fine if I use Crome.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »
    Yep, just ANOTHER glitch.

FIFY