What do you drink?

Options

Replies

• rgibson5
    rgibson5 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Water, vanilla protein shakes & Plexus Slim :)
  • coueswhitetail
    coueswhitetail Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Matcha tea! Great for you!
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Water, wine, whiskey, coconut La Croix, and tea.
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    Natty Ice
  • Aureilie
    Aureilie Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Water with flavouring (Mio, etc), flavoured sparkling water (Perrier L'Orange and Dasani Black Cherry are my current favourites), coffee, and green tea. Oh, and wine.
  • moribunny
    moribunny Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Water, diet soda, coffee, and tea mostly.
  • MrsSylvie
    MrsSylvie Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    usually cumcumber water but, i got tired of it after drinking it for over three months straight and am now drinking my hidden stash of flavrz organic tropical peach drink mix that expired aug 2015, it still tastes good so am quite enjoying water this week..sadly i only got two pouches left and its back to cumcumber water after tomorrow cause i have yet to find any other drink mix that does not have stevia or loads of sugar in it that i like and the flavrz makers seems to have disappeared since in june
  • healthy_hermione
    healthy_hermione Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Water mostly. Milk with my cereal. The occasional soda only when I go out to eat but that's rare
  • mlinci
    mlinci Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Coffee in the morning, unsweetened flavoured green tea and other types of tea during the day at work, water (but not much in the winter), sparkling water, diet soda. Sometimes fruit juice. Sometimes whiskey with Diet Coke. :smiley:
  • BaileysxCoffee
    BaileysxCoffee Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I drink sparking water.
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Water, black coffee, and sweet wine. Sometimes hot, plain green tea or maybe tea with a little honey if I have calories to spare... it's getting to be "tea season" for me. I only enjoy tea in the winter, lol
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    water, tea, V8, coffee, beer, wine, whiskey, the occasional soda, milk
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Water
    Cold water with a passion tea bag in it (It just infuses slower)
    tomato juice sometimes
    zip fizz before a workout
    green tea sometimes
    wine
  • PhilP0wer
    PhilP0wer Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Water, coffee, tea, protein shakes, energy drinks and beer. Although I've decided to kick the beer out next week (it makes it impossible to hit my target weight!). I'm also thinking about quitting the energy drinks too. Since I've cut sugar out of the rest of my diet they don't taste the same anymore.
  • JShailen
    JShailen Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    No added sugar squash and diet soda, occasionally plain water.

For hot drinks green tea, coffee with creamer or black tea with soy milk.
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    usually cumcumber water but, i got tired of it after drinking it for over three months straight and am now drinking my hidden stash of flavrz organic tropical peach drink mix that expired aug 2015, it still tastes good so am quite enjoying water this week..sadly i only got two pouches left and its back to cumcumber water after tomorrow cause i have yet to find any other drink mix that does not have stevia or loads of sugar in it that i like and the flavrz makers seems to have disappeared since in june

How do you make cucumber water

• Kellyfitness128
    Kellyfitness128 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Lots of water. Lots of tea. Coffee some mornings (black) and beer on the weekends :)
  • shaumom
    shaumom Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    water, and sometimes homemade herbal teas like mint or rosemary, no sweeteners. Although I have started having 'infused' water, too, sometimes. Basically, just take fruit that is so ripe it's unpleasant to eat, and cut it into piece, put into a pitcher with water, and put in the fridge.
  • MrsSylvie
    MrsSylvie Posts: 301 Member
    Options

How do you make cucumber water

@BeerdedBuddy
    i usually just slice up 4-5 slices of an organic cumcumber, put them in 16oz cup and fill it with cold filtered water and usually just refill cup with same slices in it all day, it comes out with a light cumcumber flavor within minutes. for stronger flavor, i slice up a whole cumcumber (i don't bother peeling or taking out seeds) and stick them in a pitcher of cold water overnight and stir it in AM, you can refill pitcher a few times before cumcumbers lose their flavor. if i can't get organic cumcumbers, i always take peel off just to be safe (they are on list of the most pesticide fruits).