Starbucks

Options
Si i can drink one or two grandas a day peperment mocha sugarfree but with 2% milk and whip . since iv been doing this forva couple days i seem to want to eat more do you think that's 91 eat more drinkin them or do you think it's a coincidence

Replies

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Wut?
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Yep, not sure what you are asking. Please rephrase.
  • lilmisscrabby
    lilmisscrabby Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Sorry I was voice typing ' I have been doing great on my eating for the last two weeks had a good handle on it and then Starbucks brought out the holiday drinks and for the last week if been getting Sugar Free Peppermint Mocha but with 2 % milk , I do not like fat free milk . so my eating is all messed up and I just want to eat more then I have been , so does it have to do with drinking Starbucks making me crave stuff , what do you think?
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't think so. Maybe your deficit is too large. What is your weekly weight loss goal set at?
  • dhimaan
    dhimaan Posts: 774 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    so does it have to do with drinking Starbucks making me crave stuff , what do you think?

No. You have bigger problems: inconsistent logging, 1000 calories days and who knows what else.

Weight foods
    Tighten up logging
    Stick to the number MFP gave you
    Achieve success
  • fiddletime
    fiddletime Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    You can have Starbucks and lose weight if you keep within your calorie goal. If you're really hungry it may be because you're trying to lose weight too quickly. Log every bite you eat, every day. Stay at 1200 calories and you'll lose slowly, but steadily, and not crave food as much.
  • lilmisscrabby
    Options
    Yea im staying under my calories but struggling and I do believe 1 sugar free mocha peppermint or two would not be be 1000 calories and if it is oh my gosh then I better sto but there is no calories in sf atleast do not think so
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,034 Member
    Options
    No calories in sugar free peppermint mocha?

There must be some calories in the milk and you say you have whip with it, that must have some calories.
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,034 Member
    Options
    But I agree, it wouldn't surely be 1000calories
  • HanamiDango
    HanamiDango Posts: 456 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Starbucks grande skinny peppermint mocha is 160 with nonfat milk, guessing from the normal peppermint mocha, 2% milk adds 40 cals, and whipped cream adds another 80 for 280 for one grande so double that is 560. 560 is my lunch or dinner calories, so if you are stay at goal but drinking that much instead of eatng, than yes you could be hungrier.
  • lilmisscrabby
    Options
    Wow i never thoughr it was rhat much with whip in all . i see your point thank you
  • lilmisscrabby
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    I wouldn't think so. Maybe your deficit is too large. What is your weekly weight loss goal set at?

Im at 1/2 pound a week here but im doing weight watchers . i only lost half pound last week and thought the coffies may make me crave things i normaly wouldnt care about