Farting

Options
2»

Replies

• Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    If it's a real problem, do speak to the doctor about it. If it's just an occasional thing, remember that everyone has a stinky fart sometimes. All the people you're so worried will smell yours - they've done that, too! Everyone releases their flatus. :)

Beano helps many people.
  • Equus5374
    Equus5374 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    malioumba wrote: »
    I honestly think we should strive to have society (by raising kids) to be completely fine with passing gas. People make such a big deal about it. They giggle, they laugh, they get embarrassed, they make fun at it in movies, shows. I don't understand at all what is so funny...

And I'm not super old, I'm 23. It has never been funny. It's natural, and normal, and people make it seem like it's...something bad/something to laugh about....? I just don't understand...

Ha!!! I like what Jim Carrey did in that "Liar Liar" movie. We all should just exlaim, "oh, that was me" to de-sensitize society about flatulence. Or more realistically, a polite "excuse me from an early age, much like they teach children when they sneeze.

This is true! I once dated a guy who also had a lot of gas. He'd howl and cackle with laughter every time he let fly (and generally make a big scene). He was in his 40's. I asked him why he did this and he said, "farts are funny!" I replied, "maybe to a ten year old." Needless to say that relationship is long over!
  • Ochoajg15
    Ochoajg15 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    umayster wrote: »
    Under 20gr of carbs a day will mostly eliminate the farts.
    Infuckingpossible
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
  • coueswhitetail
    coueswhitetail Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Try probiotic.....I used pro-15 from hyoerbiotics and it helped.....also just eating more fiber consistently will change your gut flora and help your body adjust...... I used to avoid beans because of gas but the more I eat the less the gas now
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Yep, I second probiotics. A good quality brand with a decent amount of strains and preferably refrigerated can do wonders for a dodgy gut. I've also heard Chlorophyll helps with all sorts of odours..
  • tinger12
    tinger12 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Everybody loves some good farts and fart jokes. If you don't you're doing life wrong! LOL
    Pass the gas and be glad your system is doing its job. Then pour a cup of coffee and laugh.
  • Qskim
    Qskim Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    46xqayt1jkws.jpeg
  • runner10123
    runner10123 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Activated charcoal tablets work for me or peppermint tea.
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty good at clenching my sphincter