True Blood Weight Loss Challenge Results thread (CLOSED GROU

Options

Replies

• mpeace1406
    mpeace1406 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!! Let's make next week even better!
  • mpeace1406
    mpeace1406 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!! Let's make next week even better!
  • lparsons88
    lparsons88 Posts: 26
    Options
    Yayyy great job everyone!!! :)

Keep up the hard work and remember to never quit :-)
  • nudqt
    nudqt Posts: 98
    Options
    Great Job...Everyone....but a curtsey to Animal Magnetism....WE WILL GET YOU NEXT WEEK!!
  • Pam37841
    Pam37841 Posts: 286
    Options
    Way to Go everyone! ( I am sad to say I was now a helper this week.) I don't know what is going on with my body. I am watching what I eat and working like a dog but gaining weight! I am very discouraged.

SORRY BON TEMPS!
  • Slinkybaz
    Slinkybaz Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    We're kicking this Truebies. Keep up the good work and good luck for weigh in tomorrow :-)
  • linzoglesby
    linzoglesby Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Am I missing something? Where are the individual results?
  • Slinkybaz
    Slinkybaz Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    They are at the start of this thread. As we have done 2 weeks now it was a bit big for unaffected to post straight on here, so it just gives you the link to it. Open a new internet window and copy the thread address over.
  • searbear1980
    searbear1980 Posts: 110
    Options
    Good Luck Team Villain this week!! Weigh in tomorrow!!
  • Dee98118
    Dee98118 Posts: 8
    Options
    Good luck and "skinny" (but healthy and fit) vibes to all for tomorrow's weigh-in...especially Team Living Dead lol!!
  • Dee98118
    Dee98118 Posts: 8
    Options
    hmmm...gotta fix this jpeg...lol
  • unaffected
    unaffected Posts: 154
    Options
    Dee - Use this link:

team_vampire_smaller.jpg

EXCEPT: Change the "IMG" to "img". Hope that helps!
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    bump for later =) can't wait for the results!!
  • cobylea
    cobylea Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    bump
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Very exciting!
  • ShaeDetermined
    ShaeDetermined Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    great job everyone!

kudos unaffected for all your hardwork and giving us this extra motivation.
  • irisannRN
    irisannRN Posts: 121 Member
    Options

kudos unaffected for all your hardwork and giving us this extra motivation.
    Yes, thank you unaffected !!!
  • unaffected
    Options
    week3_results.jpg
  • unaffected
    Options
    Congratulations to our winners, and to EVERYONE for sticking with the challenge! Even if you had a bad week, today is a new day and next week is a new week. Let's keep losing small people!

• Collectively we lost 89.25 lbs this week! That's a teenager!
    • Since the challenge has began, we have lost 326.70 lbs. That's GREAT!!!!
    • If you see a weight in week 3 that is highlighted bright pink, that member did not get me their weight nor contact me, and was penalized a pound.
    • Please do NOT give any of your teammates a hard time for gaining weight. With the holiday weekend, it was more difficult for some than others. Let's remember to be supportive!

Also, for next week:
    IF I DON'T HAVE YOUR WEIGHT BY TUESDAY MORNING WHEN I DO THE SPREADSHEET, I WILL PENALIZE YOU A POUND, AND NOT WAIT AROUND FOR YOU TO CONTACT ME LIKE I HAVE BEEN. I've been sending out emails on Tuesday morning trying to get last minute weigh-ins, but it is stressing me out a little. So, if you miss a week, your team will be penalized and you can catch up next week. Just please be sure to contact me so that I don't remove you from the challenge.

Here are links to the team spreadsheets. Please update your rosters accordingly, as there have been several removals and additions.

Team Animal Magnetism: http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm49/khartman22/TrueBloodChallenge/wk3_animal.jpg

Team Bon Temps: http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm49/khartman22/TrueBloodChallenge/wk3_bontemps.jpg

Team Living Dead: http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm49/khartman22/TrueBloodChallenge/wk3_livingdead.jpg

Team Villain: http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm49/khartman22/TrueBloodChallenge/wk3_villain.jpg
  • sarahbear1981
    sarahbear1981 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Congrats everyone! Even though we didn't win this week Team Animal Magnetism is still in the lead over all! Let's hang on to our lead ladies and gents!