Out to Lunch

Options
I'm going to Crackel Barral what should I get?? Help?

Replies

• betuel75
    betuel75 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    I went to their website. Looks like they have some pretty nice lunch/dinner options. If you want lower calories maybe get either the grilled chicken tenderloin, catfish or rainbow trout with either pinto beans, broccoli or baby carrots, mixed seasonal vegetables. Just remember to ask if they are putting any butter, oil or any dressing that is mayonnaise based on any of the side items and ask for those on the side. Those are the high calorie things they put on.
  • DeguelloTex
    DeguelloTex Posts: 6,652 Member
    Options
    They have a low calorie section of the menu, if that's what you're worried about.
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    I like the veggie plate - you pick 3 or 4 sides as your "meal" which makes it easy to customize what fits best in your meals for the day.
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Check out their menu beforehand online and select and log your choice there and then! That way, you'll know exactly what you're going to be eating when you arrive and how many calories you're going to be consuming! :)
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    Salad? Check the menu, see what fits your plan. :)
  • afatpersonwholikesfood
    Options
    They serve breakfast all day. I always get one of their low cal breakfast options. I can't think of the name, but it's fruit, egg beaters, turkey sausage, and grits. Under 500 calories.