Annoying #2 (POOPS)

Love2Vape
Love2Vape Posts: 18
edited September 28 in Chit-Chat
Don't you just dread getting those annoying #2's? By annoying, I mean, the kind of bowl movements that smug out like chocolate toothpaste (if there ever was such a thing). Tonight I had a nice, gratifying late night BM; only, to my surprise it was an annoying #2!--of the thick fudge verity, no less! :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Wipe 1
Wipe 2
Wipe 3
Wipe 4
Wipe 5....
Wipe 11....
Wipe 12!!!

At this point I'm ready to just put my pooper in the sink for a slap of soap and water ::::SwoooSh::::. :embarassed:

Replies

• LynnBirchfield
    LynnBirchfield Posts: 581 Member
    I know what you mean. I've had intestinal issues since May 5th. Diarrhea several times a day kind of thing. My backside is calloused from all the wiping.
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    drink more water. If you're body detoxing you will be passing all of that stuff.
  • Love2Vape
    Love2Vape Posts: 18
    @ lbirch01: Thanks for sharing!--(I think, maybe)

@ Setof2Keys: I think that is exactly what my problem was! I was very thirsty all day and didn't feel hydrated enough.
  • bluecutipy
    bluecutipy Posts: 35 Member
    LMFAO literally! That was just the laugh i needed tonight.
  • Seriously!! you totally captured my bathroom experiances for the past month or so!!! I never EVER would have written it, but you did it so well that I had to comment! LOL Very nicely done!! :)
  • dylanco
    dylanco Posts: 15 Member
    Probiotics really help with that! Pick some up at the drug store and take them every day.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    :huh:
  • KickassYas
    KickassYas Posts: 397 Member
    please allow me to take a moment and suggest the modern marvel that is the adult butt wipe. thank you cottonelle and charmin for producing it and thank you target brand and equate from walmart for making it cheap so i can afford to wipe my butt thoroughly every time. ;)

yeah drink water.

and get butt wipes. :)

or as the rich call it.... moist towellettes.
  • TOYGRRRL
    TOYGRRRL Posts: 251 Member
    Try drinking a lil kefir every day. It's in the yogurt section at the big markets. And add some good ol fiber in your diet via veggies if possible. You will regulate and hopefully normalize consistency.
This discussion has been closed.