A picture of my favorite body part! Tell/show me yours!

Options
We all have a favorite body part... here's mine!

My disgustingly manly--yet pretty awesome-- calves

Photo39.jpg

I wanted to post this to remind people to embrace what they love instead of focusing on everything they want to change :)

Soooooo i ask you... what's YOUR favorite body part?

Replies

• misssmiles
    misssmiles Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    i love my collar bones!! but i don't have a picture of those!!
  • Arizona_JR
    Arizona_JR Posts: 275
    Options
    bumping this so it shows up in My Topics for a picture upload later. :smile:
  • KYGAL_813
    KYGAL_813 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm trying to get my calves back...what type of exercises you do to get them like that.
  • LeeLeeTunk
    LeeLeeTunk Posts: 84
    Options
    Definately my Boobies!

32DD

Im not thinking a pic is necessary! or allowed! :laugh:
  • mynameiscarrie
    mynameiscarrie Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to get my calves back...what type of exercises you do to get them like that.

well part of it is good genetics (as crappy as that is) but i run a lot... every workout. i ride the bike or do the elliptical to warm up for 10-15 minutes or so depending on the day, but every workout i run at least 3 miles (i walk about half a mile of it). i did "leggy" sports as a kid. rock climbing will give you calves in no time lol. also, a little more accessible is doing calf raises on stairs. hope this helps!! but i credit all the little details of my calves to running.
  • Arizona_JR
    Arizona_JR Posts: 275
    Options
    Since I've only just started back into running (10 days ago), we'll call this pic the "Before" pic.

Runner's calves.

calves.jpg
  • emeraldpearl
    emeraldpearl Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    my dreamy eyes:love: them
  • Chiquita_Banana
    Options
    Have a few its hard to pick but if I had to.... Eyes, then boobies,lips then legs lol
  • JD92
    JD92 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    i have to say my legs.

056-1.jpg

they still have some fat on em, thighs in particular - they certainly arent supermodel legs, but i can feel the muscles tightening up under there too. they look the least fat than any other body part of mine. BTW, that wire is the lead of a hairdyer.
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    My eyes, then my arms, then my back. legs are a work in progress, and the chest and abs are lagging but getting there. I get out of the blue friend requests just because they see my eyes on a forum post (pun intended)...
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I love my shoulders and back! even though I dont show them off much....
  • rharris86dc
    rharris86dc Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    I love my legs! They are looking pretty good, just working on the upper thighs, that part is slowly getting smaller!

Vegas3-1.jpg
  • giammarcor
    giammarcor Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Ive always been told it was my smile and it's already in my pic.
  • CoachMaritova
    CoachMaritova Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I will refrain.
  • angp7711
    angp7711 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Mine is collar bone and shoulders...
    1304622567.jpg
  • chicpower1
    chicpower1 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    My smile!

8384277.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • melzteach
    melzteach Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    My arms and legs. I've been doing cardio and strength training and can feel and see the muscle definition...it's just still protected by a thin layer of fat! :-)
  • jujubean1992
    jujubean1992 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    i'd say my eyes, cheek bones, lips, legs or boobs. mostly my eyes and cheek bones.
  • Shortyburb
    Shortyburb Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    My boobs. Then my legs. There supper easy to slim down because of how short I am. :D