Options
jend114
jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
whats the best tasting one?

Replies

• stanvoodoo
    stanvoodoo Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    Pre made shakes: I prefer the Premier Protein. Some prefer the Pure Protein and the Muscle Mile Light. Afraid you will have to try them to decide.
  • austrya
    austrya Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I heard a nutritionist talking about them on the radio a while back. She said the Muscle Milk shakes have an excellent protein/carb ratio. She said to definitely read labels and don't get one that goes way overboard on carbs. I still haven't tried one to know whether or not they taste good.
  • Autumn1206
    Autumn1206 Posts: 126
    Options
    I personally like muscle milk if you're just going by taste. Plus they always make me feel good after a long grind.
  • smlamb33
    smlamb33 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Atkins Advantage Shakes - 15 grams of protein
    1 gram carbs
    160 calories
    The dark chocolate is my favorite! Yum! Makes for a great breakfast on the run!
  • NuttyBrewnette
    NuttyBrewnette Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I prefer muscle milk light. yummy 100 cals. the chocolate is my fave.

Sometimes I have Atkins shakes too, 160 cals.
  • _Jessica_
    _Jessica_ Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Personally Muscle Milk leaves a bad after taste in my mouth... almost bitter... I think optimum nutrition is the best and I just bought a little shaker to go with it. @ cups of milk and 2 scoops of protien, shake it 2 or 3 times and you are ready to go!
  • Barneystinson
    Barneystinson Posts: 1,357 Member
    Options
    I like the EAS carb control shakes or Muscle Milk light. I go directly from the gym to work and it's just easier to pack one of these in my lunch cooler to drink on the way to work.

(I also enjoy that both are available by the case at Sam's Club :smile: )
  • tinamwilson
    Options
    EAS AdvantEdge Rich Dark Chocolate! 17g protein & 6 g carbs...110 cals. They are delicious!
  • lazatin
    lazatin Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    i have never heard of those other shakes...i use Kellogg's Special K Protein shake, milk chocolate! I find if I put it in the freezer it gets a little thincker and colder and tastes more like a real shake. I like that there is no mixing.

190 calories
    29 carbs
    10 protein
  • TrainingWithTonya
    TrainingWithTonya Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    I like EAS Myoplex Lite in chocolate fudge. Their AdvantEdge ones taste good too, but I need more carbs. I don't like the taste of Muscle Milk, personally. Like was previously stated it left a bad aftertaste in my mouth.
  • elaina_m
    elaina_m Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Pro-Cal 100
    They come in chocolate, strawberry, vanilla and cappucino. The chocolate and strawberry ones are the best. These by far are the best tasting shakes, and very little calories with 15g of protein in each shake.
  • Brandon74
    Brandon74 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    EAS Myoplex Shakes.

They have them in Light and Carb Control.

I just drank one this morning for my breakfast. They are also great for a post workout shake too.