long ways to go, but I've already came so far

Options
chewbacakz
chewbacakz Posts: 24 Member
edited November 2015 in Success Stories
244 lbs in early July was my heaviest, started kayaking, then running and lifting. Quit drinking soda and dramatically changed my diet!!! Down to 195 today, feeling great!!!

Replies

• dhimaan
    dhimaan Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Great job man. That is a lot of work and it is showing.
  • BudhiRooh
    BudhiRooh Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    wow ... that's an amazing story (Y)
  • PhilP0wer
    PhilP0wer Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Good job! That's some really fast progress
  • chewbacakz
    Options
    Thank you guys, it has been a lot of work for sure, but definitely been worth it!!!
    It really doesn't seem like it has been fast, I feel like it's been for eve to get here, and like it will be forever to get where I want. If it was fast, I'm sure it was just cause there were so many changes at once. I was diagnosed with hashimotos 8 months or so ago, and about 5 months ago they got my mess rite. Well I think, I see my doc next month, he is gonna be quite shocked I'm sure, hahaha. But like I said, I also gave up soda, and I drank tons of it, I mean 6 or more 40 ounce Dr peppers everday. Also quit smoking cigs in march after almost 22 years. So to be honest my motivation has been on cloud 9, to finally beat cigarettes was a big surge for me for sure.
  • julie2038
    julie2038 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Yeah your doctors will happy. Great job. I gave up soda in July. Best thing I ever did!
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Congrats keep up the good work
  • hayashiclan
    hayashiclan Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Pictures show more than the numbers! Thank you for being an inspiration to those of us just starting. Cheers to good health and an active life!
  • bandedup
    bandedup Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Amazing to give up smoking and lose weight. Fantastic
  • meryl135
    meryl135 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You have accomplished a lot :mrgreen:
  • woznube7
    woznube7 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work!
  • chewbacakz
    Options
    Oh wow, thank you everyone!!! I had more pics up, I'm sorry, not sure what happened to it.
    Thank you guys for the positive words and motivation to keep going!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!