Same weight, but leaner and fitter PICs

Options
Hi all, I was getting a bit distraught that my weight has been steadily increasing back to what it was a year ago and I know it's not all muscle. I am still skinny fat but does anyone have pics showing the same weight a year or more later but definite success in body composition? Please post! Will be sooooo inspirational.

Replies

• armsgirly
    armsgirly Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'd love to see pics or read stories as well because I am the epitome of skinnny-fatness. I cook all of our meals, only drink water, no refined sugar, carbs only in fruits and some complex carbs (not very much), not junk foods and over 2 liters if water each day and I have not lost a pound! The scale is going up and down but ultimately the weight is constant. I have started working out doing some HIIT for 20 minutes for the past two weeks. Still havent lost anything! Ill keep pushing with the work outs and just started using a kitchen scale today to weight food because maybe but carb counting isnt as accurate as I think. I am 5"6', 160 lbs (fluctuates daily between 157 and 162).
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!