Hi, I'm new today!

Options
Hi, I'm Kathy. Just getting started on Fitness pal today. Pretty excited to take the first step of my journey! My youngest daughter is getting married in October of 2016, and I'm hoping to lose 60 pounds. With a deep breath and prayers to back me, here I go.......!

Replies

• nikhbee
    nikhbee Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your first step. Wishing you all the best on your journey :) The MFP community pages are pretty helpful, you could check those out.
  • qaiserelahi992
    qaiserelahi992 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Good luck . Please feel free to contact us for any help
  • perirn
    perirn Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi, just restarting lol. A wedding, that's exciting! My oldest is graduation university in the spring and would like to not be hiding behind people in pictures for a change. I have about 75 to lose.
  • myfishngal
    myfishngal Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Kathy, I'm Robin, you'll like MFP...
    It's great for loosing weight...all you gotta do is stick to it and the weight will come off....and just in time for the wedding...feel free to add me...good luck...☺
  • fitgoals23
    fitgoals23 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm also aiming for my goal weight for a wedding in October 2016! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • val9471
    val9471 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My wedding is in April of 2016 and then two of my best friends are getting married in September and October of 2016. I working on looking and feeling my healthiest.
  • billr9mm
    billr9mm Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Wow lots of weddings! It's a great incentive for sure.